Hot Stone Massage Therapy
What is Hot Stone Massage Therapy?
Hot stone massage uses basalt stones, which are able to carry heat longer than other types of stones. The stones are heated to a safe temperature and applied on the body.
During a hot stone treatment the heated stones become an extension of the therapist’s hands. In addition, the hot stones are placed on the areas of the body not currently being massaged. This gives the body the sensation of being wrapped in divine heat. A deep sense of relaxation typically ensues and muscular tension eases.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage Therapy:
- Promoting a sense of well being and deep relaxation
- Alleviating stress, anxiety and depression
- Decreasing pain in muscles and joints
- A temporary increase in circulation to muscles
- Decreasing insomnia
- An effective treatment to manage the pain associated with chronic conditions such as MS and Fibromyalgia
$92.66 for 45 minutes (inclusive of HST)
$135.60 for 75 minutes (inclusive of HST)
All hot stone massages are performed by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT).
Book your massage appointment today! Call 289-684-4214 or email us.
- Last updated Feb. 23, 2016